Royal Caribbean International is offering brand new short Caribbean crossings on eight ships from five ports in the years 2022-23. Bookings are open today.
Here is the overview:
– After a $ 116 million increase in 2020, Freedom of the Seas will sail three- and four-night cruises from Miami to Nassau and Perfect Day on CocoCay, Bahamas.
Trendy right now
– Independence of the Seas will continue to sail three and four night trips from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas, with full-day visits to Nassau and Perfect Day on CocoCay.
– Liberty of the Seas sails from Fort Lauderdale on alternating winter trips of three and four nights for Perfect Day on CocoCay and Grand Bahama Island.
– Mariner of the Seas will sail from Port Canaveral all winter, now with four and five day cruises south to the western Caribbean and Perfect Day on CocoCay.
– Brilliance of the Seas will set sail from Tampa for the winter season to offer a mix of four- and five-day Western Caribbean itineraries with select four-day crossings to Nassau and Key West.
– Rhapsody of the Seas will sail four and five nights from Tampa to Cozumel and Grand Cayman in the spring and early fall. In the heart of summer, seven-night cruises to Roatan, Honduras operate. Belize City, Belize; Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico.
– After a summer in the Big Apple, Adventure of the Seas will return to Galveston for the winter season to sail four- and five-day western Caribbean routes to Cozumel and Costa Maya.
– Grandeur of the Seas will move to Galveston for the summer of 2022 after sailing out of Barbados in the first winter season. Lonestar State’s four- and five-day itineraries will visit Costa Maya and Cozumel.